Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The FIGHT..!!

This is my pure imagination and doesn't relate to me in any way.


We were happy, life was fun but suddenly it came,
I don't know why and how it attacked,
But it has left me shattered,
It was a fight.

You were quiet, and I didn't even speak,
Why didn't we argue was bizarre;
Things should have been cleared,
Before we split apart.

Going back I remember those happy days,
You were my strength, and I never backed out of a thing then;
You were my courage, the journey would not have been smooth without it,
Now how can I live.

Your smile, aahhhh !! what to say,
A clean killer;
Those dimple on your cheeks,
My day-maker.

The way I used to fell into your arms,
The way you lowered your head on my chest,
The way we expressed the love with our eyes,
Are all long gone now.

I should have known the fault was mine,
I had only took a bit more of a wine;
I wish that day could have been different,
Life's not a movie, else I would have made a rewind.

I want to say sorry, but it's too late,
The train you took has no return path way;
But if you feel me, then do come back,
And see how happy I would become.

Now you are not with me,
Life's a hell;
My soul is crying,
Please listen to its yell.


Come back my love, come back my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment